Sunday, January 10, 2016

Week 44

Monday, December 21, 2015

Hi mom!!!!


I am ok today, I am still alive and smiling! It is a nice warm day here in the Philippines... I don't really feel like it is Christmas because it is still August here... Maybe if it were more cold and like home I would be more homesick, but I am cool with it! I am happy that I am here and not thinking about home too much :)

I survived transfers! I have a Hawaiian companion, and she is amazing! She is so diligent and hard working in the language and in being a missionary :). I love her tons and tons! I know that I am meant to be her trainer and that she is meant to be my aki. I know that all that happened for her to be here know is she was just waiting for me to finally be ok and to be ready to train her :)

Sister Gonzaga went to Pamplona and my other kabahay got transferred too! So it has been a very long, hard week..... Adjusting and making everything ok. I am ok right now, my stomach has been sick. Like for a while every time I ate, I couldn't eat a lot, and it just hurt, but now! I am ok, I love food again, but I want to keep what I lost off, so its a lot of water and Gatorade, and fruit and veggies. I got this!

So we had some amazing lessons this week! We taught a recent convert, Brother Leaolpldo, and he has one of the best testimonys that I have ever seen... In the last six weeks this was my first time to teach him, but he opened right up to us and he has an amazing testimony! I love him! Sometimes for tatays, I would just love to hug them because they are the sweetest people ever!

We also taught nanay Elizabeth.... She is struggling with some WOW Problems... I have some problems with this ward, so I am at a loss with what to do with her... But it is ok, because I talked with President Reeder :) I love him too! Anyways...

I really will send my testimony next week!!!!! Do you want it in English or Tagalog? Enjoy your Star Wars!!! on Tuesday! I will see you all on Friday!!!!!!! Have an amazing week!

Mahal ko kayo!!!!

Love Sister Emma Kate "Lulu" Nelson

Philippines Naga Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment