Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 48...Dad

Monday, January 18, 2016

Hi Dad!!!!

I am ok :) I feel a lot better than I have in a couple weeks, and The work is going good :).  I never thought that I would have another foriegen companion after sister Saua unless I became an STL, and I really don't want that to happen, and then I never thought that I would be good enough to train a person that doesn't know Tagalog.... Like I realized this morning that I understand, but I dont understand every word.... And like all of that... but I understand them enough to teach and to talk and all of that, but then I realize that I still really suck at Tagalog... But I am cool with it.... I feel bad for my kasama right now.... She deserves a lot better trainer than what she got :)

I have a story of how I killed a whole family of cockroaches... This is how it goes.... Once upon a time in Milaor Naga appartment, there was a leak under the sink and it stunk to high heaven and not only was there a leak, but there what a bunch of junck left over from other sister missionaries that left  about 6 months ago... Well Sister Nelson thought that it was sooooo gross that there was old rice and dirty water under the sink, and that might be why their appratment stank, so Sister Nelson, even though they should have has two hour companion study, and then go to the baptism they have that afternoon, she clean under the sink!!!!!!!!!@

well while she did this, she sang her song of EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then at the very last part, she found the sorce of ALLLLLLLLLLL their cockroach problems.... There was a huge family!!!!!! And so because sister Nelson has now become brave, she grabbed the bug killer and sprayed it under the sink singing a new song saying "PATAY!!!!! PATAY KAYONG LAHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! And then they all died, the kitchen was put back together and then Sister Nelson and Sister Gonzaga went to their baptism and they lived happily ever after!!!!!!!!

Love you daddy,

Sister Emma Kate Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment