Saturday, January 30, 2016

Week 49

Monday, January 25, 2016

 Hi mom!!!!

I am ok today!! I got a call that I wasn't expecting... I am an STL now :) Exciting but terrifying too!!! I am ready for this new adventure and I am excited to be what the Lord needs me to be, that is what I signed up for right :)

Milaor is good, it is still Milaor with people and it is still thriving :) I am sad that I am transferring, but I am excited for my companion and her follow up trainer :) so I have like four minutes, so Ima just bear my testimony!!!

I know that this church is true. I know that the book of Mormon is true, and I know that it really does bring us closer to God. I know that we have a loving Heavenly Father that really does love us more than we can physically comprehend! I know that he knows everything about us and he knows how to help us, and he will give us the help that we need even if it isn't the help that we wanted or the help that we hoped for,  but it is the help that will shape us into what He wants us to be.

I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ never leave us alone, and that they are always right there with us in times of trials and that they carry us when we are no longer able to walk, they strengthen us when we are down and feel that there is no way out, they pick us up when we cry and they tells us its ok and help us get back to the right path and come closer to them. I know that because Father and His Son, Jesus Christ love us, Jesus Christ died for us. I know that life is not easy and that it is not always what we expected, but it is always what we need!

I love you all and I hope that you all have a good week!!!! next week I will email better :)

Love Sister Emma Nelson!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment