Monday, July 18, 2016

Week 74

Monday, July 18, 2016

Hi mom :)

I am good this week :) It has been an interesting week :) very.... I get distracted sometimes with my thoughts as they turn to home, but I use that to push me harder as we work :). It is soooo close!!! on the bright side, I don't feel like I am really coming home that soon... like it is just a dream! so its weird... Moving on :)

This has been an ok week :) We were punted on Tuesday, and it was also a hard day for Oyms... But we did it and pushed through... Thats kinda how our whole week was... hard, but we pushed through... Endure to the End :)

I met some people this week that are very lost without the gospel and I was thinking about the direction that the gospel gives us. I know that the gospel is true! I know that Jesus Christ lives and that he loves us! Our plans for this week are to have some exchanges on Wednesday and to have zone confernce on Friday :). It will be fun to see President and sister Zapanta again this week :). I need some upliftment..

Next week I will have more stories and... Yeah :) I love you all!!!

Love Sister Emma Kate Nelson!

1 comment: