Monday, July 18, 2016

Week 73

Monday, August 11, 2016

Hi mom!!!

Today is a beautiful transfer day, where there is yet again, no transfer, and my companion is still Sister Eteru :D. Wow.... I can testify that a mission prepares you for marriage... patience and learning how to be humble... It works :). I am super excited to really make this transfer our best transfer yet!!! The weather is ok... it is still hot and humid, and is really bad when it rains.... It is the Philippines, and I will miss it sooo bad!!!!

I am feeling just fine, I no longer have a cold or anything like that.. Just being happy. The work is ok... We have an awesome plan to save our area, and make it the best again!!!! In the Naga Mission we believe in leaving our area better than we found it, so we will just make it the best we can, and just kill it with love and work and service!!! We are both really excited that we will both die in Daet... :D We are both sooo strange!!!

Hehehe Sister Annie.... She is the best!!!!!! I love her and I will miss her when I come home... Mom it is sooo crazy!!!!!!! I have my plans, I just have to wait 6 weeks and I will be home... I am going to cry!!!!

This week I realized the truth of Ask and ye shall receive. I know that because God loves us, He will give us most of what we desire if it is in accord with his will!!! I know that to be true because as I have looked back on my mission, He blessed me so much with things that I have asked for, physical and spiritual things. I love him sooo much!!!

I guess that Spencer is going to the Philippines Cebu Mission, or New York City mission :) yan :) Ang galing ko di ba?

I love you all soooo much!!! Thank you for everything!!!

Love Sister Emma Kate Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment