Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 75

Monday, July 25, 2016

Hi mom!

Happy Pioneer day to you too :D. I am happy this beautiful Hot day in the Philippines. These beautiful hot days are counted for me so I try to enjoy them, even though they can sometimes be miserable :)

We had a fun night in the emergency room last Monday night (again). Emergencies make life as a missionary fun and exciting and keep us on our toes. But it was just what we needed before we get to comfortable with our day to day life this transfer!! But those Sisters are good now.. They left the Hospital on Thursday!

This week we meet with one of our investigators. Her name is Gloria, and she is amazing, and her story is so sad! This February, her husband died, and this last June, her son committed suicide... so we taught her Family History work! And left her with a family history chart!!! When we went back, she had filled out the things that she knows and it was awesome to continue to talk with her about family history, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. She just needs to come to church!!!

It is amazing to me sometimes how hard Satan works against this work....He tries his very best to destroy everything beautiful!! I know that the church is true, and I know that Father loves us and I know that Fasting works!!! I love being a missionary, and I love Jesus Christ! I know that he lives and that that he did it all for us to have the gospel right now!!! I know that we are choice spirit children sent here for this time!!! I know that we can do all things even the hard things!!! Stay strong!!

Love Sister Emma Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment