Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 76

Monday, AUGUST 1, 2016

Hi mom :)

How are you this week? How is life with Spencer, Andrew, and Esther :)? I just want you to know that I miss you and that I am thinking of you all the time :) How is the weather... Life is good at the moment... I am trying really hard to exercise, but I don'tdon't know if it is working... Ewww...

Hahaha this has been a really good and busy week... We were in Pamplona for what... Three nights and two full days :) but life goes on!!! I love the Sisters there!!! I have a new favorite quote by President Thomas S. Monson. It says, "One of God's greatest gifts is the joy of trying again, for no failure will ever be final." ASTIG DI BA!!!!! What a joy it is to know that we can always improve and always have the joy of the gospel, we know that we can get up again!!! It made me happy :D. Just remember that there is always tomorrow, always another minute to change :). to become better!!! Complete optimism!!!

So this week was awesome for work!!!! We were punted, but because we were punted, we had some awesome trips!!! We knocked on the door of a couple big houses, and we talked to a couple people that were a little hard headed, and it was awesome to share the gospel with them, even if they didn't accept it, and then we also found one of the best Nanays ever!!!!

Nanay Evelyn is amazing!!!! We were punted like normal, and then we were like lets go teach that nanay thats less active..  well she wasnt home, and so we started talking to nanay Evelyn, and as we were talking the nanay that we thought was less active came and then we found out that she was active, and that Nanay Evelyn and nanay Maria, the member, were friends!!! So we taught Nanay Evelyn with Nanay Maria as a member Present!!! It was awesome to have nanay Maria share her testimony with her friend!!! and then Nanay Evelyn was like, Yes I will come to church on Sunday with Nanay Maria. And the best part of this story is that she came!!!! We both feel that her Progression will be very quick :) I am sooo happy for the miracles that happen every day!!! I am also so grateful for my testimony on fasting!!! I know that it works!!!

I love you all soooo much!!! Have an awesome week!!!

Love Sister Emma Kate Nelson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment