Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Week 78

Monday, August 15, 2016

Hi mom :)

I am good this week :).

I am happy and still going strong! For once in my life, I dont think I will crawl across the finish line like I did with High School... I am really happy about that one, but I have to keep reminding myself every day to give my all and do my best!!!! Thank you for your help and your prayers :) You make everything possible!

This has been an awesome week!!! We were in Naga, then we worked really hard on Wednesday, and then on Thursday I was in Labo on exchanges, and then on Friday I gave my Testimony... I cried... Saturday I had my last exchanges and then I also had a mental melt down... Sunday morning I had a dream I was on the plane... and then in that dream I realized that I had one week left..... Sister Eteru was still my companion, and then s sister that had already gone home was also on the plane... it was strange... but I felt a sense of peace as I woke up... So I am grateful for this one last week to give my all :).

I dont know if I will be able to email next week... So if not... This is my last email... I just want you to know that I love each one of you!!!! Thank you for your prayers and for your love and support!!! I know that this church is true! I know that Our Savior lives and loves us!!!! He is amazing!!!! We have hope because of him!!!! Keep moving forward with a steadfastness in Christ and all things will be ok :).

Love Sister Emma Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment