Sunday, November 29, 2015

Week 41

Monday, November 30, 2015

Hi Mom!!!

Just so you know, There won't be a weekly letter this week, I sent pictures and a really long letter to president... so you just get to chat with me and thats all :D

This has been one of the hardest weeks of my mission. I don't know what will happen to me next transfer, I really don't know. I told president that I love this area, I love this work, and I love being a missionary, but this is a hard area, this is hard work, and it is hard to be a missionary, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world... I just..... I struggled with a lot this week.... I really hope that this new week will be better.... really though....

I love you all so much! Thank you for the birthday wishes! We have weekly planing on Thursday!!!!!!! I love you all!

Love Sister Emma Nelson :)










No comments:

Post a Comment