Sunday, November 29, 2015

Week 40

Monday, November 23, 2015

Hi mom!!!!

So It has been a good week! It has been a little hard, but it is ok! I am happy and alive and everything is ok! We got this! Hahaha ME-la-or yan ang tamang pronunciation ng Milaor! Milaor is kinda like a mix of everything. It has countryside, and then there is the city, but it is the suburbs of Naga, so it has a lot of people, like way to many! It would take like my whole mission to track every door. But it is cool! I love it! We use mostly jeepnies to go places, we have a lot of far areas that would take about an hour and a half to walk there, so a lot of our studies are at night.  It is so fun, because I am in central Naga, and I get to go to SM all the time, and I am close to the Mission office so I got two packages on Thursday, and it is just really nice :) yes sometimes it is a little hard because it is in the city, but I love it, and I am so happy to be here! I knew that this transfer was right when I got here, I knew it, and I was happy to be here and to learn and to grow again, and to become better! I do miss Goa in some ways... I miss walking, I miss the people mostly... I still email sister Padilla, and she has told me about the changes in Goa about the investigators and all of that and it kinda hurts... But its ok! I love it here in Milaor and I am happy :)

Nanay Elizabeth is good :) We were finally able to meet with her, and she has been ok with her addictions! She is so excited to be baptized on December 12! We listened to her prayer on Saturday night, and I don't know how many times she said she was excited to be baptized :) Thank you for your prayers for her! She then came to church on Sunday too! I am so happy!

I feel like right now I will be transferred after following up sister Gonzaga.... Just because of things that were said and happened this week :) I feel like she will train right after she finishes her training :D I am so excited for her! I know that she can do this! We had exchanges this week so she worked in her area, and I worked in the STLs area. It was ok... Nothing too exciting :) So speaking of Sister Gonzaga! She had a really bad migraine this week, starting on Wednesday, and going until yesterday! I was so worried! We were not able to work, and I was able to do all of my laundry while she slept! It was a good trade off.... but she is feeling better! I am so happy! I stressed over  her so much! but I am excited to meet some new investigators that they found while on exchanges! I love being a missionary!

Sometimes my mind might explode because of Tagalog grammar.... Shoot me! At least I finally get English grammar.... maybe? Who knows? Not this girl!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Yes, yes and yes. I did get Grandma's email, I do get their letters, and I did email Kenny last week... At least I think that it was last week... I forgot....

Please don't talk to me about Utah weather! I miss it! I miss being cold... and I miss all of that.... I am excited to see you guys! It will be fun to skype! YAYA about the house in Georgia! I am kinda glad I am not home to really deal with that.... Although I am not really atachted to it any more! I am so happy to be a missionary!

I love you all! I am sorry that this email is a little short.... I was chating with someone important ;D HAHAHAH! Have a great week! \

Love Sister Nelson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment