Sunday, May 22, 2016

Week 65

Monday, May 16, 2016

Hi mom!!!

Kamusta kayo? I am ok, I just have the starting of a cold, don't go working in the rain when it is hot... you will regret it... Ha ha :)

This has been one of the best weeks :) I got to work with one of my companions before!!!! It was one of the best exchanges in my life!!! She will be a forever friend. While we were one this exchange, we found some awesome people, and one of them is named Angelica. She is 16, and is super quite, but she is super awesome!!! We brought her to chruch yesterday and I hope that she had an awesome time!!!! We have only taught her twice, but we extended a baptismal date to her on June 25!!!! It should be pretty awesome!!!! I felt really good about that as we extended to her. !!! Please pray for her :).

And then Yesterday!!!! I was playing the piano, and it was the time for the sacrament, and then I look up and there was Tatay Jaymie!!!!!! I don't know if I have told you about him, but he is really progressing, he read the Word of wisdom pamplet and loved it. He is amazing!!!! It has been a while that he came to church, and so I put it as a complete miracle that he came!!!! He then bore his testimony to us after chruch that he was about to go home, but something told him to go inside!!!!!! It was amazing!!! I know that the church is true!!!! And then remind me next week to tell you more about this week and about all the things that have happened!

I love you all stay safe, drink your tubig and carry your payong.

Love Sister Emma Kate Nelson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment