Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 57

Monday, March 21, 2016

Hi mom!!!!

I am quite happy on this beautiful day here in Daet, and I am just overjoyed with emotion!!! Because of my email, and because of the lesson I relearned yesterday!!! I love being a missionary honestly, and I love just... All of it, the good the bad, the easy, the hard, all of it, of course, not all at once, but I really do love it.

So no, Tatay Jimme is not ready for baptism on the second, sayang...he has a word of wisdom problem and we have yet to teach the word of wisdom to him... so we need to do that, but he is for sure going to be baptized, but not while Sister Makilan is here.... SAD DAY!!! But he is sooo funny, he told us the other day that he is a little scared of me.... because he said when he looks at me, he feels like he is looking at Jesus.......... But I love him still, and he is one of those people that has been waiting a long time to have the gospel!! He has asked us why he is still here on earth. He is kinda all alone, he lives close to his family, but his wife died almost 22 years ago. It was an awesome moment to teach him the Plan of Salvation the other day to tell him where his wife is :). I love those tender mercies!!!

We have a lot of potential and new investigators this week :). It was awesome to feel the spirit as we taught them about eternal families and Prophets and to read with them from the book of Mormon. The same with our less actives and Recent converts. I love them and I am soo happy that I get to meet them!!!

um..... I go to Naga again on the 4th, and then I come back on the 5th. Transfers are.... 18th of April. I don't know if I will go to Naga again, and get my companion again, or wait for her here :). I don't really like killing my companions... but I will do what ever the Lord asks of me, Because thats what I signed up for right? 1 Nephi 3:7... :D

Yesterday I had an awesome personal study!!!! I was struggling with... a lot I guess. And so as I opened my personal study it was the answer I needed right at that moment, and it was such a sweet time to sit there and think that my Father loves me enough to point out to me the things that I need as I work as a missionary. I love him and I am so grateful for him everyday, and it is such a wonderful time to work for him, and to talk about my savior at every opportunity that I have :).

Thats about all this week, I am so excited to see the new Provo Temple when I come home!!! I love the pictures and I am sure that it was a wonderful meeting :).

I love you all and I hope that you have a wonderful week!

Love Sister Emma Nelson!!

P.s. I am so ready for Esthers Birthday!!! I decorated my planer on her Birthday :), When I get my card fixed I will take a picture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment