Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 56

Monday, March 14, 2016

Ok, Hello mom!!!!!!!!!

How are you this week? This has been one of the best weeks ever! We found some amazing people and they are so ready and willing to listen :) It makes it a good week when you find a lot of people like that :D. Kenny is cool, when I hit special marks on my mission, I haven't done anything too exciting.... Just done missionary work.... I am so boring... :)

The first week of transfers and last week of transfers are the easiest to be an STL... :). It is just you and your companion and missionary work :). All because there are no exchanges!!! But this week we start with exchanges again :). Its all cool, its just one companionship, but next week, we go out of town, and then in two more weeks, we will be in Naga... :). It will be fun! I love the Sisters and it is a wonderful time to work with the sisters that I love so much!!! It was during an exchange that I sounded like you :). It made me feel good, and it was at that time that I really felt the spirit testify through me.... :) Like I feel it a lot, but it was at that time, that I really.... I dont know how to describe it :).

But it was this week that I saw a lot of people of how they can be :). We were teaching, and all of the sudden I just saw her dressed in white, and it was so cool. I dont know if you have heard the story of "Find me my Friend", but that is what I thought about as I saw her. It is this story that starts in the Pre-existence, and how these two people were really good friends, and how they got call packets to earth, well, one was sent to a home with the gospel and the other wasn't. This one friend looked at the other. What ever happens, you have to find me. And as we sat there and taught her, thats what I thought about, and it was an amazing thought! It is sooo cool to see people as missionaries or dressed in white as you sit there and teach them :). It makes me happy! I love Tender mercies like this :).

I also love the youth of the church!!!! I love their strength, their testimonies and their faith. I love the youth so much! I just... no words can describe my love for them!!!

Other than that everything is good!!!! Its the start of summer here, so I am  dying of heat. But I am excited because it is mango season, and so Ima enjoy me some mangoes!!!! You should all be jealous! But I am jealous of you, you get to go to the temple.... I need to go to the temple, soooo much!!!! I hopefully will never take the temple for granted after I get home! I am worried that I haven't changed enough on my mission.... I am excited for dad!!!! Like Talaga!!!



The kittens are good. and man are they LOUD! They are sooo freaken tiny, that sometimes we step on them.... They sound like squeaky toys to be honest.... But we love them soooo much!!! They are a month old as of yesterday for us, today for you :D We have yet to determine if they are boys or girls... or which one is which for that matter! But they are cute, loud, and white with blue eyes :). We have named them after our Zone Leader... We are a house full of girls with a lot of hormones and just.... DONT JUDGE US!!! :D hahahahhaha

Thats about all I hope that you have a good week, be wise, make good choices, share the gospel, always carry your tubig and payong. and be happy!!!!

Love Sister Emma Kate Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment