Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 53

Monday, February 22, 2016

Hi mom!!!!!

I don't have a lot of time today, but I will try to type fast!!!

This has been a good week!!! I got to be companions again with one of my children :). It was an awesome day!!! We had an awesome lesson where it was all teach this person and not the lesson!!! It was so amazing to have the spirit work through me and testify! I came so close to crying and the investigator cried too! I love her :). I hope that she progresses!

We made to resolve and the commitment to become more consecrated this week, and the miracles that immediately followed were amazing!!! We got a progressing investigator that came to church yesterday! And just amazing!!! I love this work and I know that it is true!!!!

Then I know that member referrals are amazing and work the very best!!!! Last night we taught one of the most amazing Sister!!!!!!!!! It was so amazing the lesson!!!! We didn't have to ask inspired questions, she would ask them on her own, and then all we had to do was give inspired answers :). it was amazing!!!! She has a lot of potential :) I am excited to see where this goes :).

I love you all and I hope that you are all happy!!!

Love Sister Emma Nelson :).

I promise next week will be longer and better....

 Sister Makilan yan
 Sa Alvinos! When I come back and I bring you mom, We shall eat here like there is no tomorrow :) We eat here almost everyday..... if not, about three times a week :)

So this is what happens when the landlord has a cat, and then leaves and then missionaries move in and the cat is not aloud in the house because of the rule, do not keep pets of any kind, and the Ssiters dont know if the cat is pregnant or fat, and then the missionaries take  trip to Naga for a day.... And when they come back form Naga, and the STLs are about to go to bed early, and then they found all of this in the closet of one of the other Sisters..... WE HAVE KITTENS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment