Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 52

Monday, February 15, 2016

Hi mom!!!!

This has been a crazy week!!!!! Full of learning and being busy!!! I feel like when I come home I might sleep for a good month :).

On Tuesday I have my first ever exchanges!!!!! That was frightening and exciting!!!!! It was with my kabahays and it was sooo good!!!! I love those sisters and I am so happy that I got to work with them, and build a better relationship with them!!!! And then right after that, I had more exchanges!!!! They were good too!!! I miss training... Talaga...

So then we had a broad cast for all of the missionaries and it was so amazing!!!! It was about teaching repentance and baptizing converts!!!! It was amazing! I feel like it went a long with last General conference, about simplifying. They really just taught Preach My Gospel and it was so amazing to realize the true meaning of Repentance which equals Change! It was awesome to realize that is what we teach as missionaries is change, and how amazing it is to see changes in peoples lives!!!!

It was amazing to meet President Nelson on Saturday!!! It was awesome to look into his eyes and think about all the wonderful and amazing things that he has seen! He is truly a man of God!!! I will tell you more in 27 weeks :). HAhaha. I received some awesome promptings and it was so awesome to be taught by the Holy Ghost!!!

I cannot believe that It has been a whole year since I have left!!! It has been a really hard thing, but I would not trade it for the world!!!! I love my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, and I am so glad that I am here on a mission in the Philippines Naga Mission!!! I love you all and I hope that you have an awesome day!!!

Love Sister Emma Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment