Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 67

Monday, May 30, 2016

Hi mom!!!

I am good this week!!! It was Transfer announcement today, and I am still here in Daet, and this is where I will finish my mission :) I have 12 weeks left, and I am excited and nervous and all of that in between :)

Angelica has the potential to be amazing! But the problem is that she still has to come to church, and she is more or less just interested in listening.. Thats the way it is for a lot of the investigators here... They are willing to listen and to pray, but they are not willing to really investigate, just to learn more about Jesus Christ.

We have this one Nanay that is a part member, her daughters and son are members, but she is not willing to come to church, her name is nay Lenny. She knows that the church is true and she knows that the Book of Mormon is true, but She struggles to come to church. It makes me sad, but I know that no effort is wasted. She loves us :) We are just a part of their family :) Thats how is it with a lot of these Nanays and Tatays :D We are their children :) And they feed us all the time :) They make me happy to know that I have a mom and dad here in Daet :).

One of these Nanay and tatay, is nanay and tatay Abarca :) I told them that in August that I will just go home to them, and that I can't go home to you, and they said ok :DDD What will happen to your mom, I said that she would come here and get me... :D They laughed :)

Do you remember Tatay Jaymie.... he was progressing for a while and then some trials came and so he wasn't able to come to church and then he got offended, but he knows that the church is true. So if you can put his name on the prayer roll, that would be awesome!!!! I love you all sooo much!!!!

I just love my mission, and I know that God loves us and I know that this church is true!!!

Love Sister Emma Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment